Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
Do not give up the fight stats now.Do not participate in the economy.stop your stocks the contributions to 401s pull your money out and pay off all debt.Go back to the old ways of liveing make it don't buy.stop working overtime cut back cut it out and be self suffitiant and let the economy crush it has to happen..
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead; Update: Motive? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama meets Ebola survivor Nina Pham in the Oval Office Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago