At some point a lie becomes so ridiculous that there is no response.
In response to:
Yaaaaa, blame the president cause he's a liberal. Or blame the previous president cause he's a republican. Either way, you sound like a fool. Neither president has much control over spending and you should know that. It's not Bush's fault. It's not Obama's fault. This country as a whole has failed and arguing like toddlers isn't helping. It's the arrogance in this country that is bringing us down. Everyone believes their opinions and views are 100% correct and I'm here to tell you w/ absolute certainty that they're not.
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago