The Obama campaign's deputy manager, Stephanie Cutter, accused Romney of taking advantage of lower tax rates for capital gains available only to "those at the top." Is Cutter saying Romney is wrong to obey tax law? The tax code is a mess. It, not Romney, should be the object...
I do have a source that tells me Scarry Weid is hidin' somethin'. My brain tells me he's hidin' a fear of losin' powah. Mr. Thomas is right it doesn't make sense to vote for a Conservative then a liberal. Actually it doesn't make sense to vote for a lyin' leftist liberal at all. We Conservatives can do a bad enough job all by our selves we don't need liberals makin' mattahs worse. We Conservatives need to be more Conservative so we can move AMERICA, tha Greatest Nation Evah, more to tha right. We must do tha hard work of climbin' up tha hill to keep AMERICA tha Shining City on tha Hill!!!! Ayah!
Did anyone think the release of Mitt Romney's tax returns would satisfy Democrats and make them focus on the real issues in this campaign, including President Obama's failed domestic and foreign policy record and approaching massive tax increases? If so, please call me for a great deal on Arizona swampland.
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago