The Obama campaign's deputy manager, Stephanie Cutter, accused Romney of taking advantage of lower tax rates for capital gains available only to "those at the top." Is Cutter saying Romney is wrong to obey tax law? The tax code is a mess. It, not Romney, should be the object...
I do have a source that tells me Scarry Weid is hidin' somethin'. My brain tells me he's hidin' a fear of losin' powah. Mr. Thomas is right it doesn't make sense to vote for a Conservative then a liberal. Actually it doesn't make sense to vote for a lyin' leftist liberal at all. We Conservatives can do a bad enough job all by our selves we don't need liberals makin' mattahs worse. We Conservatives need to be more Conservative so we can move AMERICA, tha Greatest Nation Evah, more to tha right. We must do tha hard work of climbin' up tha hill to keep AMERICA tha Shining City on tha Hill!!!! Ayah!
Did anyone think the release of Mitt Romney's tax returns would satisfy Democrats and make them focus on the real issues in this campaign, including President Obama's failed domestic and foreign policy record and approaching massive tax increases? If so, please call me for a great deal on Arizona swampland.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 8 hours ago