The congressional investigation into "Fast and Furious" has been going on for more than a year, but it was stonewalled by Attorney General Eric Holder, who instead opened an internal investigation by the Department of Justice's inspector general. Tens of...
In response to:
plannin' on a majah gun confiscation bein' completed by election tigm. Marshal Law would be eaisah to enforce w/out an armed citizenry. Tyrant O would be able to arrest & hold indefinitely & w/out cause any person he wanted to if this hadn't been shot down as recently as w/in last 2 months. Don't believe this could happen? Did ya believe 5 years ago that AMERICA, tha Greatest Nation Evah & a Christian nation @ that, would evah elect a tyrant Muslim to tha presidency? Tyrant: One who attempts to usurp GOD's Sovereignty. Ayah!
Sometimes, as the saying goes, the truth really is stranger than fiction. There may have been some wild plotlines on "Walker, Texas Ranger," but there was nothing that compares to the scandal surrounding "Fast and Furious" -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation that resulted in the loss of a distinguished Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 7 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago