The congressional investigation into "Fast and Furious" has been going on for more than a year, but it was stonewalled by Attorney General Eric Holder, who instead opened an internal investigation by the Department of Justice's inspector general. Tens of...
In response to:
plannin' on a majah gun confiscation bein' completed by election tigm. Marshal Law would be eaisah to enforce w/out an armed citizenry. Tyrant O would be able to arrest & hold indefinitely & w/out cause any person he wanted to if this hadn't been shot down as recently as w/in last 2 months. Don't believe this could happen? Did ya believe 5 years ago that AMERICA, tha Greatest Nation Evah & a Christian nation @ that, would evah elect a tyrant Muslim to tha presidency? Tyrant: One who attempts to usurp GOD's Sovereignty. Ayah!
Sometimes, as the saying goes, the truth really is stranger than fiction. There may have been some wild plotlines on "Walker, Texas Ranger," but there was nothing that compares to the scandal surrounding "Fast and Furious" -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation that resulted in the loss of a distinguished Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry.
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition; Update: “Poor choice of words” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago