The congressional investigation into "Fast and Furious" has been going on for more than a year, but it was stonewalled by Attorney General Eric Holder, who instead opened an internal investigation by the Department of Justice's inspector general. Tens of...
In response to:
plannin' on a majah gun confiscation bein' completed by election tigm. Marshal Law would be eaisah to enforce w/out an armed citizenry. Tyrant O would be able to arrest & hold indefinitely & w/out cause any person he wanted to if this hadn't been shot down as recently as w/in last 2 months. Don't believe this could happen? Did ya believe 5 years ago that AMERICA, tha Greatest Nation Evah & a Christian nation @ that, would evah elect a tyrant Muslim to tha presidency? Tyrant: One who attempts to usurp GOD's Sovereignty. Ayah!
Sometimes, as the saying goes, the truth really is stranger than fiction. There may have been some wild plotlines on "Walker, Texas Ranger," but there was nothing that compares to the scandal surrounding "Fast and Furious" -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation that resulted in the loss of a distinguished Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago