The congressional investigation into "Fast and Furious" has been going on for more than a year, but it was stonewalled by Attorney General Eric Holder, who instead opened an internal investigation by the Department of Justice's inspector general. Tens of...
In response to:
Justice @ fault? I DON'T THINK SO!!! As soon as F&F broke I said it had Obama stink all ovah it. A lot of columists have used tha word draconian in reference to intended new gun laws. Draconian is only a down payment on what this illegal regime wants. Tyrant Obama has no plans to step down if not re-elected. He has a crisis brewin' on tha back burnah. If not re-elected he'll just turn up tha heat & when his fabricated crisis boils ovah he'll simply declare Marshal Law. This fabrication will be built around Evangelicals & tha TEA Party. I believe Tyrant O had planned on F&F eruptin' long before re-election tigm & was
Sometimes, as the saying goes, the truth really is stranger than fiction. There may have been some wild plotlines on "Walker, Texas Ranger," but there was nothing that compares to the scandal surrounding "Fast and Furious" -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation that resulted in the loss of a distinguished Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry.
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama meets Ebola survivor Nina Pham in the Oval Office Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago