Over at MSNBC a riot of consensus broke out when contributors Mike Barnicle and Donny Deutsch as well as University of Pennsylvania professor Anthea Butler all agreed that the people behind the video should be indicted as accessories to murder. "Good Morning," declared Butler, "How soon is Sam Bacile [the alleged creator...
Shouldn't we blame Barnicle & Deutsch? Are they not accessories aftah tha fact? Are they not co-conspiratahs for sidin' w/ Islam against AMERICA, tha Greatest Nation Evah, in past news coverage or more to tha point; news miscoverage? Guilty as charged!!! They should be sentenced to 5-10 reportin' from tha streets of Cario. Just yesterday someone on FOX-News was sayin' how these riots may be comin' to AMERICA this fall. If so; who will Barnicle & Co blame then? Islam? Evangelicals? TEA-Party? I've been sayin' for months I don't believe Obama has any intension of steppin' down if not re-elected & has a crisis ...
An incendiary video about the prophet Muhammad, "Innocence of Muslims," was blamed for the mob attacks on our embassies in Libya and Egypt (and later, Yemen). In Libya, Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were murdered. The video stirred some passion here in America as well.
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 3 hours ago