Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 12 hours ago