Isn't Tricare a gift to people and their families on active military duty? Wouldn't these people just prefer to opt-out of government run health care and opt-in to just receiving a VOUCHER?
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 30 minutes ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago