Catball wrote: Can anybody out there tell me the difference between the tea party and the taliban. No this is not a joke. Seriously, the tea party wants to destroy the american government. The t-party crew walked into a church and killed a doctor because they like what he was doing. That was in Wichita,KS. The t-party does want to dismantle our government. They don't want women to have any rights. M. Bachmann said you should be submissive and do whatever they want you to do. They want rich white men & women to take over the country. They don't...
"How to fix the mess"... I fully agree with your solutions 2 through 6, however number one will never work (example: Putin/Mevedev's Russian waltz). Instead how about a constitutional amendment (harder to change) that requires all Senators to be elected by their state legislatures (which the founding fathers had originally put in place) and that all congressmen and their staffs' salaries be paid by their respective states and not the federal government. This makes them all accountable to the people and their states as it should be.
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign Ed Morrissey 23 mins ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago