Catball wrote: Can anybody out there tell me the difference between the tea party and the taliban. No this is not a joke. Seriously, the tea party wants to destroy the american government. The t-party crew walked into a church and killed a doctor because they like what he was doing. That was in Wichita,KS. The t-party does want to dismantle our government. They don't want women to have any rights. M. Bachmann said you should be submissive and do whatever they want you to do. They want rich white men & women to take over the country. They don't...
"How to fix the mess"... I fully agree with your solutions 2 through 6, however number one will never work (example: Putin/Mevedev's Russian waltz). Instead how about a constitutional amendment (harder to change) that requires all Senators to be elected by their state legislatures (which the founding fathers had originally put in place) and that all congressmen and their staffs' salaries be paid by their respective states and not the federal government. This makes them all accountable to the people and their states as it should be.
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 4 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago