Many keen political observers have noticed the complete lack of a serious jobs plan, let alone an open and honest discussion about ways his administration can spur economic growth, in the president’s second inaugural address. In many respects, this comes as no surprise: the president ran a maliciously negative and unserious campaign that sought to destroy his political opponent at all costs. And it worked. But with another recession possibly on the horizon, shouldn’t this issue have been substantively addressed at some point during his somewhat lengthy remarks? The Wall Street Journal’s Stephen Moore addressed this question in a...
Obama, the 'Peter Principle' in action. He has been promoted to his level of incompetence (most likely when he was a state legislator but incompetents are never fired, just moved on up and out of the way).
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago