The problem is with the failure of the culture to take marriage itself with the seriousness it used to receive. Connected more with pleasure than with responsibility, marriage functions more and more as just as a set of personal preferences. If it feels good, tastes good, looks good, etc., -- hey, why not? If none of the above, never mind....
The GBLT community cannot see beyond their collective noses, and are blind to unintended consequences. The moral break down of the American society will ultimately lead to the downfall of our civilization and Islam is the only alternative waiting in the wings and cheering on our moral decline. If we go under the gays will have to face the mullahs and sharia law and we all know how Muslims deal with GBLTs.
The American public's apparent surrender to same-sex marriage -- the Pew Research Center says 49 percent of us now support it, with just 44 percent opposed -- has been much remarked lately. I think I can explain it in part.
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 17 mins ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago