Silicone is the latest item to come under scrutiny. Discovered in the mid-19th century by a Swedish chemist, nowadays the term silicone is most often associated with breast augmentation, but...
If the EPA is so concerned about the environment why haven't they gone after the compact fluorescent bulbs that contain powered mercury and are being dumped into our land fills by the millions? And the dumping will increase because Congress mandated the phase out of incandescent and the only alternative are the carcinogenic gas spewing CFLs. This is an ecological disaster in the making courtesy of your local environmentalist and the EPA trying to save a penny of electricity. Stupid is as stupid does.
As sure as the sun rises in the morning, Americans can count on their televisions and newspapers to brim with daily reports of all the dangerous products lurking in their homes. Women in particular are told commonplace items like shampoo, deodorant, plastic food containers, household disinfectants, children’s toys, baby bottles, and garden hoses threaten them and their families. Even living room furniture is now cast as a household killer.
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 10 mins ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 3 hours ago