What a hoot! Carly Fiorina, who spent $144 million of her own money, beating an electable moderate, in order to run for the U.S. Senate in California, is touting the benefits of "small" business as a panel moderator.
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago