I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Modern atheist-'humanism' is a direct product of a Christian civilization warped by the so-called Protestant 'reformation' (Can we finally stop calling it a reformation? It didn't 'reform' the church of Christ is tore it asunder). Atheistic-Humanism is merely the 'end-product' of the 'glorious movement' that made 'every man his own authority' and 'Bible Doctor of Divinity' and has so far produced over 30,000 sects and turned Christianity into 'anything and everything' you care to call it. The oldest continuous institution on earth is the Catholic Church and it continues to say WILDLY unpopular things and make outrageous demands of our fallen nature while offering the living sacraments from the very hands of Jesus Christ - not a...
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 3 hours ago