Why would I assume that an Amendment to the Constitution would be rightfully adopted? The 16th Amendment was NOT ratified by 3/4 of the states (government certified documents from each of the 48 states at the time prove it-see The Law That Never Was). It was unlawfully and corruptly "declared" ratified by Philander (great name) Knox, the traitor.That's because the OWO needed a printing press and "authority" to spend and manipulate the currency at will at the behest of the world bankers to steal our wealth and ultimately enslave us. Yes, we need the amendments Levin mentions, but who can trust the political process anymore?I don't even trust voter outcomes. It's all fixed. The OWO plans are so vast, so EVIL, and so advanced of where we are now that we are already in the abyss.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 29 minutes ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago