Where is the amendment to the Constitution that allows for a direct tax? Before the income tax could be enacted and after having been once denied in the late 1800's, the 16th Amendment had to be passed. However, it has been proved since then, with government certified documents from all 48 of the states at the time, that it was NOT ratified by 3/4 of the states. Philander Knox just "declared" it ratified. The people didn't want it. Now, with ObamaCare, the supreme court in its corrupt and criminal declaration has imposed another unConstitutional so-called tax, a DIRECT tax, on the people without an amendment to the Constitution. Tyranny is here folks, and it stinks to high heaven!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014