In response to:
Who proclaimed so-called mainstream medicine the be-all and end-all of health care? I am responsible for my own health choices, and that mainly consists of what my parents and grandparents did: common sense, many alternative modalities and limited "main stream medicine." They all lived well into their 90's. When they went to the doctor, they paid the bill and had only catastrophic hospital insurance for emergencies. Forcing me to pay an additional $458/month in insurance I don't care that much about in order to keep my doctor is a great burden on this retiree.The government has become pimps for big pharma and insurance companies. Doctors here are screaming about it. Government is practicing medicine without a license!
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 4 hours ago