In response to:
Who proclaimed so-called mainstream medicine the be-all and end-all of health care? I am responsible for my own health choices, and that mainly consists of what my parents and grandparents did: common sense, many alternative modalities and limited "main stream medicine." They all lived well into their 90's. When they went to the doctor, they paid the bill and had only catastrophic hospital insurance for emergencies. Forcing me to pay an additional $458/month in insurance I don't care that much about in order to keep my doctor is a great burden on this retiree.The government has become pimps for big pharma and insurance companies. Doctors here are screaming about it. Government is practicing medicine without a license!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago