In response to:
Who proclaimed so-called mainstream medicine the be-all and end-all of health care? I am responsible for my own health choices, and that mainly consists of what my parents and grandparents did: common sense, many alternative modalities and limited "main stream medicine." They all lived well into their 90's. When they went to the doctor, they paid the bill and had only catastrophic hospital insurance for emergencies. Forcing me to pay an additional $458/month in insurance I don't care that much about in order to keep my doctor is a great burden on this retiree.The government has become pimps for big pharma and insurance companies. Doctors here are screaming about it. Government is practicing medicine without a license!
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 46 minutes ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 13 hours ago