In response to:
Who proclaimed so-called mainstream medicine the be-all and end-all of health care? I am responsible for my own health choices, and that mainly consists of what my parents and grandparents did: common sense, many alternative modalities and limited "main stream medicine." They all lived well into their 90's. When they went to the doctor, they paid the bill and had only catastrophic hospital insurance for emergencies. Forcing me to pay an additional $458/month in insurance I don't care that much about in order to keep my doctor is a great burden on this retiree.The government has become pimps for big pharma and insurance companies. Doctors here are screaming about it. Government is practicing medicine without a license!
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 44 mins ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago