The nerve of libtard commie save-the-planet wanks. You sat down in your air-conditioned basement, with the glowing bulb above your card table/ desk, and typed this on your laptop which is powered continuously through your washing machine outlet (you have to share that plug). ALL OF WHICH REQUIRE FOSSIL FUELS!!! I hate you without meeting you. Bravo turdbrain.
Slappers Elbow! I KNEW it wasn't arthritis but that doc was steadfast in his analysis. I'm heading to Walgreen's for some Leanright Cream.
Being handicapped is ok.... just don't go slow in the left lane DAMMIT!
Another waste of flesh. Great to look at but then her mouth pops open and sends critical thinking people running for the exits. Hey Solo... when's the last time you had to gas your vehicle? Or go to the grocery store? Pizzz off!!!
Who are these people speaking to? Honest to God, they are chumming the back water with this type of talk. My head is about ready to explode! Deb Whatshername Shultz hasn't a cohesive sentence in her mouth. Dan Turner of the LA Times? Who T F is going to give this guy the time of day? Stupidity runs rampant. Thanks for messing up our educational system dumbocrats. See the garbage that we now squeeze out of our once hallowed halls.

Why Obama Will Lose in a Landslide

Dick63 Wrote: Jul 14, 2012 8:20 AM
I wish I had the luxury of being able to withstand another four years of my life being absorbed by the collective but I do not. Democrats across the nation will be run off by the silent majority. We will get our country back. I intend to be amongst the millions of revelers dancing in the streets on Nov 7. Our people are strong, our cause is noble. Triumph awaits.

Why Obama Will Lose in a Landslide

Dick63 Wrote: Jul 14, 2012 8:09 AM
Agreed. Why would the the Rootster throw that silly piece of information out there? I'll tell ya why: Gary Johnson has called in a marker. The article is spot on but that zinger at the end was just silly.

Why Obama Will Lose in a Landslide

Dick63 Wrote: Jul 14, 2012 8:05 AM
Unfortunately, tryan is educationally ineligible to post on THdotCOM.

Why Obama Will Lose in a Landslide

Dick63 Wrote: Jul 14, 2012 8:03 AM
A tin can has more qualifications than this assclown! R U Kidding me? All of the folks in "flyover" country are going to have their voices heard 11/6/12. Bobo the Buffoon will go down harder than a 200lb 8th grader @ the skating rink.

Why Obama Will Lose in a Landslide

Dick63 Wrote: Jul 14, 2012 7:54 AM
Scott... please do not change your screen name. I have a present for you, but the wrapping paper states it's not to be delivered until Nov 7th.

EPA Takes to Air to Watch Cow Pies

Dick63 Wrote: Jun 05, 2012 7:53 AM
O BlahBlah hired all of those new faces and now they have to find something to do. I'll bet they have meetings to brainstorm for ways in which to justify their jobs. Cattle poop in streams? Preposterous!!! DO something Mortimer, DO SOMETHING! I know.... we will use planes purchased by taxpayers to fly over land we tax so that we can witness the great bovine conspiracy. Then we can fine those herd owners and make the world safe again. BRILLIANT