Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
Not the problemt. Exit polls show that people thought Romney would just institute the policies of George Bush that got us into trouble in the first place (see Wall St. Journal poll.) He didn’t help himself by declaring class war on almost half of the U.S. population. One bright spot. Think of all the money that Karl Rove, Sheldon Adelson, and the Kook brothers wasted.
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 5 hours ago