My eighteen year old granddaughter, who had decided to go to medical school at the age of thirteen and had been studying as much a she could to enter that profession, recently told me she had decided not to to go. When asked why, her answer was "What's the use?" She, like all of us, has recognized that 8 years of school and lots of debr without the opportunity to make enough money to ever repay her school debts was a just too reisky life style. How many others are making the same decision?
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 56 minutes ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Obama to deliver statement at 6:45 ET feigning interest in border crisis Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Border crisis update: White House is renovating its bowling alley Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner’s attorney backtracks: Okay, maybe she printed out ‘some’ emails Noah Rothman 3 hours ago