Measles, Vaccines and Autism

Dick 2992 Wrote: Feb 12, 2015 8:22 AM
Somehow, from your other posts, I doubt that. Seems you just have another brand of propaganda. Ain't gonna listen!

Measles, Vaccines and Autism

Dick 2992 Wrote: Feb 12, 2015 8:19 AM
Apples and Oranges, Apples and oranges!!

Measles, Vaccines and Autism

Dick 2992 Wrote: Feb 12, 2015 8:14 AM
Your last sentence is BS. Where did you go to school? I want to cross that one off my list of acceptables

Measles, Vaccines and Autism

Dick 2992 Wrote: Feb 12, 2015 8:10 AM
Please give us your source documents. I don't seem to know whereto find them. Anybody else agree to the "vested interests" tag for this writer?

Measles, Vaccines and Autism

Dick 2992 Wrote: Feb 12, 2015 8:02 AM
Amen!!

Measles, Vaccines and Autism

Dick 2992 Wrote: Feb 12, 2015 8:01 AM
Perhaps. But, a serious outbreak of any disease within a neighborhood becomes a serious problem for the rest of the community. I remember the days of quarantines and home restriction, not being able to go to school, etc. While in the service and flying into many foreign countries, we were not asked but required to maintain our shot records up to date. Not up to date, you didn't go. I specifically remember the many cholera shots I received since the vaccine would only protect you for short periods. Had a lot of those. Some facts, usually overlooked by those who think it should be the parent's choice, are that most of these diseases, if not checked, can have long term detrimental effects on the health and futures of you children. I wouldn't want to be responsible for that happening.

Measles, Vaccines and Autism

Dick 2992 Wrote: Feb 12, 2015 7:48 AM
Did you not read the scope and breadth of the studies done in multiple countries over many years to prove or disprove the totally discredited claim of autism caused by vaccines? While there may be a modicum of truth in your claim, it still does not justify your apparent belief that only illegal aliens are the cause of this current outbreak of measles. Nor dies it address the reluctance of parents to vaccinate their children. Don't use this as forum to damn and vilify all pharmaceutical companies. I' for one, would not want to go back to the days before polio vaccines. As you may or may not know, this disease has almost been totally eradicated due to the use of these products. Your attitude would drive us back into the middle ages. I'm old enough to have gone through the agonies of most of the childhood diseases. Whooping cough, measles, chicken pox. etc. We had no vaccines. My children, all college graduates and beyond, received all of the available (and tested) shots or oral vaccines and did not have to suffer through these events. Your case and points will not hold up under close scrutiny or even under the smallest amount of honest research..

The 'Equality' Racket

Dick 2992 Wrote: Jan 09, 2015 2:54 AM
Already been done!

Is Law Optional?

Dick 2992 Wrote: Dec 10, 2014 9:44 AM
I think he's smart enough to stay away from that morass.

Is Law Optional?

Dick 2992 Wrote: Dec 10, 2014 9:41 AM
Probably! As a business owner, I would have fired them but, first, I would have covered the T-shirt issue in my company's rules and procedures manual. Then, I would make sure that every employees knew and understood the rules. Anything that draws attention from your primary business impact area should be off limits to employees (and management). If players continued with this trend, who knows where it would end? Many fans would eventually stop buying tickets and attending games. I know I would. Players should try to remember who actually pays their huge salaries.