Racial Quota Punishment

Dick 2992 Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 2:27 PM
"Spapre the rod and spoil the child." An old cliched adage which still bears up under scrutiny. Just watching the disrespect and arrogance of young people today indicates that they believe they can get away with anything. Like Dr. Sowell I was a "class clown" and was always in trouble. And, like Dr. Sowell, I paid the price. When I finally tired of punishment and saw it was not getting me anywhere, I changed my ways. Also ad many a spanking before I saw the light....

Voter Fraud and Voter I.D.

Dick 2992 Wrote: Nov 05, 2014 8:54 PM
I;ve always believed that until the black community takes responsibility and begins to monitor their own neighborhoods, nothing will change and the previous posts will not be any different tomorrow than they are today.

Voter Fraud and Voter I.D.

Dick 2992 Wrote: Nov 05, 2014 8:50 PM
How about term limits for all congressmen? I agree with changing to four year terms with staggered elections for Representatives. Term limits no more than three terms. Senators still get six years but, can only serve two terms. Here,1/3 would have to stand for election every two years. Twelve years in Washington is enough for anyone. Add a clause that restricts them from lobbying or associating with lobbyists for three years after leaving office.

Voter Fraud and Voter I.D.

Dick 2992 Wrote: Nov 05, 2014 8:41 PM
"The burden of proof lies with the accuser." I'm ignoring your post.

Voter Fraud and Voter I.D.

Dick 2992 Wrote: Nov 05, 2014 8:37 PM
Thanks for saving me a whole lot of time doing research.

Voter Fraud and Voter I.D.

Dick 2992 Wrote: Nov 05, 2014 8:33 PM
Which state is that? Seems you need some grass roots action. It's free in my state but, you must be able to show some proof. Not an insurmountable problem. Just remember what you had to produce when you got your driver's license.

Voter Fraud and Voter I.D.

Dick 2992 Wrote: Nov 05, 2014 8:31 PM
Anyone born in this country over the last 100 years has had his birth registered somewhere. Even my father, who was born on the side of a mountain in a remote area of North Carolina in 1897 had a record of his birth eventually posted in the country records along with his 8 brothers and sister. If your birth certificate is lost, stolen, burned or otherwise not in your possession, it's very easy to get a duplicate copy from state or county records. I know, because I had to get a replacement copy in order to join the Air Force in 1952.

Voter Fraud and Voter I.D.

Dick 2992 Wrote: Nov 05, 2014 8:02 PM
Doubt that that was a national edict. Which state was involved?

Voter Fraud and Voter I.D.

Dick 2992 Wrote: Nov 05, 2014 7:41 PM
I'll join you in that volunteer opportunity! North Texas is my venue.

Voter Fraud and Voter I.D.

Dick 2992 Wrote: Nov 05, 2014 7:37 PM
All I can say, Dr.Sowell, is "Thank you!".