Remember when Obama's decision to give the okay for the Navy SEALs to take out Osama bin Laden was labeled as a "gutsy call?" Well that gutsy call wasn't left out of the usual Obama "take no responsiblity" blame game. According to former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, a "highly lawyered" memo was prepared just in case the raid went bad, pinning the blame not on President Obama, who has since taken credit for the killing, but on the military. Commander of the Joint Special Operations Command at the time, Navy Admiral McRaven would have seen the wrath of a...
Obama ATE dogs! Obama is a COMMUNIST LIAR, who needs to go to Fort Leavinworth soon!
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 25 mins ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 3 hours ago