We can get term limits by each state, if we put it on our state ballots, for the people to vote on. All it takes is ONE state to do it. Make it a STATE LAW, for ONE term, and get it on the ballot.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Remy’s “I Need a Hashtag” Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- ISIS, on the run, attacks Kurdish stronghold city of Kirkuk Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- What a twist: Washington decides to back Iranian proxy rebels in Yemen Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Poll: Group most likely to say vaccinating children should be optional is … young adults Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Watch as Josh Earnest is forced to admit that Obama misled the public Noah Rothman 6 hours ago