As I reported yesterday, President Obama gave a full defense of UN Ambassador Susan Rice's explanation of the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. As a reminder, Rice went on five different Sunday shows five days after the attack and blamed the attack on a YouTube video despite the administration knew the attack was carried out by terrorists within 24 hours. President Obama said yesterday that Rice was simply following direction from the White House to present intelligence to the country that had been handed to her. Obama also said Rice had "nothing to do with Benghazi."...
OMG! I'm so glad someone else is still talking about this! This entire administration is such a big joke, no wonder Iran, Russia, China just keep on keepin' on. They have nothing to worry or fret about with this joke-of-the-world, BHO. It's ridiculous!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 11 hours ago