Puh-leez! Don't be so openminded that your brains fall out, 'kay?
It's a very fine line...but for me, personally, there is NO WAY I would let the devil win by killing someone else to justify the nastiness of a rape/violation that is NOT about sex and more about power and control. Why give the monster (Devil, evil...whatever you wanna call him/it) any more control than he's already tried to exert. IMHO, what an awesomely orchestrated way to give evil a black eye than to let the Lord of light smash him in the face with the daily smiles, cooing, grinning, squealing-with-joy-and-laughter that is the innocence of babyhood and then childhood. Those children grow up to be testimonies of what real power and strength looks like!

Akin: Sorry Guys, I’m here to Stay

Diana444 Wrote: Sep 25, 2012 8:31 PM
...to be more specific, we live in a representative democracy, not JUST a democratic system...

Akin: Sorry Guys, I’m here to Stay

Diana444 Wrote: Sep 25, 2012 8:30 PM
Agreed.

Akin: Sorry Guys, I’m here to Stay

Diana444 Wrote: Sep 25, 2012 8:29 PM
I agree, 100%. Cuz ya know, only Democrats can kinda sorta apologize, or in Bill Clinton's case (not at all) and still be forgiven. It's ridiculous!

'Bait and Switch' Taxes

Diana444 Wrote: Sep 05, 2012 9:07 AM
OMG! THANK YOU! People look at me like I'm nuts when I correct them! How far we've strayed! It's discouraging on some days...and then I read a post like this and I think, "Whew! There ARE people out here who are still paying attention!" Thank you!

'Bait and Switch' Taxes

Diana444 Wrote: Sep 05, 2012 9:05 AM
Isn't that the truth?! Amen!

'Bait and Switch' Taxes

Diana444 Wrote: Sep 05, 2012 9:03 AM
AMEN!

'Bait and Switch' Taxes

Diana444 Wrote: Sep 05, 2012 9:02 AM
He can have that 'Vision'...sorry, but I LIKE being in the 21st century. Gimme the technology; the fast, noisy, heavy-metal cars instead of the aluminum-can, butt-ugly, so-quiet-you-can't-even-hear-'em-so-that's-why-they-get-run-over Prius; sweaty, boisterous, football games on jumbo screens; I want everything Americans have built, toiled and worked for, bled and died for; BHOs clowny, dreamy mish-mash is lame!
Me too!
It's not that difficult, I think. Most people are afraid that God Almighty'll send 'em straight to Hell if they murder, so that's THEIR deterrent. Atheists don't believe in God. Being 'morally good, decent' isn't enough of a motivator for some people if they are bent on their 'solution'. imho...