Our self-described most transparent administration in history is at it again.
The folks who claim executive privilege over documents in the Fast and Furious case yet maintain the president wasn’t involved have decided transparency is overrated. The people who meet with lobbyists in coffee shops near the White House to keep unseemly names off the official visitor logs, have decided we don’t need to know who pays for their convention.
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 27 mins ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago