America is on track to go bankrupt. Just like Greece. The signs are all around us. We've lost our AAA credit rating. Trillion dollar deficits are the new normal. The Fed is buying 61% of our own debt. Barack Obama's 10 year budget will leave Americans with “more debt than has been accumulated by all previous Presidents in American history combined.” Nobody on the Left or Right seems to believe we'll ever pay off all of the money we owe. Life as we know it is very close to ending and yet Americans seem to be...
In response to:
We are like turkeys because we collectively know the debt will never be paid back. Those of us in our 50's and younger know SS will not be there for us. Republicans are also to blame. When they had full control of the government they over-spent too. So their credibility (the same establishment is in power of the party) is zero. We all know it's coming so let it happen already. We are not complacent but resigned to the fact. In a way, electing this president has expedited the process that was underway. We don't care because the greed of those who head the global companies and fund both parties will see their reckoning too. We've had our fill of propaganda (the economy will need old people, not enough engineers, etc.).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 47 mins ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago