America is on track to go bankrupt. Just like Greece. The signs are all around us. We've lost our AAA credit rating. Trillion dollar deficits are the new normal. The Fed is buying 61% of our own debt. Barack Obama's 10 year budget will leave Americans with “more debt than has been accumulated by all previous Presidents in American history combined.” Nobody on the Left or Right seems to believe we'll ever pay off all of the money we owe. Life as we know it is very close to ending and yet Americans seem to be...
In response to:
We are like turkeys because we collectively know the debt will never be paid back. Those of us in our 50's and younger know SS will not be there for us. Republicans are also to blame. When they had full control of the government they over-spent too. So their credibility (the same establishment is in power of the party) is zero. We all know it's coming so let it happen already. We are not complacent but resigned to the fact. In a way, electing this president has expedited the process that was underway. We don't care because the greed of those who head the global companies and fund both parties will see their reckoning too. We've had our fill of propaganda (the economy will need old people, not enough engineers, etc.).
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014