Nunn later graduated from college and then the University of Michigan Law School. Last month, having passed a character fitness test, Nunn passed the Georgia bar. On Monday, she will be sworn in as...
All the democrats have decided they don't care and the Constitution is a dusty old racist document, so it's never going to happen. 50 million lifelong wacked democrats would burn the document evidence in the nearest trash cans if their corrupt little fingers could lay grease on them. Twice a foreigner, one never a US citizen parent, a second name(Seotoro), no proof of return to USA citizenship, Muslim upbringing in foreign nation, hacked visa records, covered up college records, questions on actual biological father, no marriage record of claimed parents, all facts, and none of them care, questionable social security #... the list goes on, THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL.
President Bill Clinton used his presidential pardon power in July 2000 to commute the sentence of Serena Nunn, who was sentenced to 15 years for a first-time nonviolent drug offense when she was 19. The pardon shaved three years off Nunn's sentence. Nunn told me over the phone, "I thought then that it was a great thing that a president used his power to help an average person."
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago