After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
What is this idiot going to do when his stupid kill me obamacare trillions of expenses kick in ? Oh that's right, he's going to rob it from the people as best he can, which is never enough, and always 50% short, so expect the national debt to double soon. What a moron this idiot is. The whole place needs to shut down, all the retards there need to learn how not to be a mentally unstable edifice when it comes to blowing other people's dough, like fraternity criminals on a drunken spree. Shut it down, shut it down already.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago