You can't really say that there's no such thing as global climate. It's simply a fact that the earth can be regarded as a single system, and temperature readings from all over the earth can be averaged. And when we do that, and when we smooth out the year to year ups and downs by averaging over 25 year stretches, we see an upward drift.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago