Does Unequal Mean Unfair

dhealey Wrote: Jun 16, 2012 8:15 AM
Crack is whack - whose talking about criminal justice - how about the unfairness of how children are raised and nurtured. Maybe we can institutionalize them all and let the government do it. Oh, I guess we're trying via public schools, how is that working. Gotta get 'em younger.
I don't know about her personally, but she is correct about the tea party. That's why I went to rallies and consider myself a member - all about the spending, not social issues. That's the reason for the success

Making Life Fair

dhealey Wrote: May 22, 2012 6:55 PM
I don't see why the government has anything to say about loss of private capital - do they still owe tarp money? I've been confused about this from the beginning. But I am easily confused.

Obama’s Campaign about Nothing

dhealey Wrote: May 19, 2012 8:08 AM
you're right on - I had the same reply to a relative back when stem cell research was in the news - progressives believe in top down, centralized control of everything . The problem is that the gov. is depleting capital from the private sector ; regulation makes the process impossibly difficult ; and the uncertainty about gov action discourages the risk. I just wonder if it's an unintended result or a plan.

Free Our Kids From Arne Duncan

dhealey Wrote: May 14, 2012 1:57 PM
excellent article- and frightening.

Gay Marriage and the Definition of Words

dhealey Wrote: May 13, 2012 10:03 PM
or in the writings of Planned Parenthood founder - Margaret Sanger

Gay Marriage and the Definition of Words

dhealey Wrote: May 13, 2012 9:50 PM
True - and the laws should be changed to make civil unions equal to marriage in every way. But a same sex relationship is not marriage, by definition, history or tradition - which is the point of this article and with which I agree. You can't redefine words to fit an agenda.

Extremism in Defense of the Welfare State

dhealey Wrote: May 08, 2012 10:08 PM
it's not the low tax rates. it's the government out of control spending - sort of the articles point - let the states and charities do for the needy, cut gov. jobs and benefits and return to constitutional obligations.
do not fear, cog - Sharia law is coming to America and will alleviate your aforementioned concerns.
If the land is government owned, then its ours. If an individual citizen owns it, its his. So in actuality - it does belong to the citizens, no communism need apply. The problem nowadays is that government has little connection to its citizens other than to take their hard earned wages to buy votes for politicians and advantage for their cronies.