I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Because there are very few cases, whatever Mr. Giles and others want you to believe. And they are dwarfed like a single wave in the ocean by the Christmas celebrations throughout America. And b/c they are not anti-Christian, but attempts to keep gov't from spending everyone's money on some people's religion. Would you approve of Islamic symbols on a court in a heavily Muslim neighborhood? I doubt it. I am an atheist, but I never look down on religious people's faiths they way some, and I'm glad it is only some, like Mr. Giles malign atheists.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 4 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago