It’s easy to pity Kremlinologists. These are people who spent years, even decades, studying the Soviet Union. Their job was to explain why that country did the things it did, even though those actions so often seemed counterproductive. Suddenly, though, the USSR dissolved and the Kremlinologists were out of work.
Louis Michael Seidman hopes to join them on the unemployment lines. He’s a “professor of constitutional law” at Georgetown University. That means students pay more than $60,000 per year to hear him lecture.
Nonetheless, Seidman apparently wants to end his cushy teaching gig. “Let’s Give Up on the Constitution”
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 12 hours ago