In response to:
Very good column. I'm a pretty positive person, and have had a good (earned) life, but I believe it may too late to reverse what's going on in this Country. It was brought home while I standing in a checkout line in North Charleston, SC. This was not a particularly poor area of town, but the two people ahead of me and two in the other line were all paying for their groceries with food stamp credit cards. And with the cards they were buying the best. With nearly 50 million people on food stamps unsecured borders, and the Obamacare debacle coming rapidly, we're in serious, possibly irreversible trouble. Margaret Thatcher's famous quote will come home to roost, sooner than later. Then watch what happens.....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 10 hours ago