Press accounts describe Perez, currently the assistant attorney general for the Justice Department's civil rights division, as a "tireless advocate of worker and civil rights." The son of immigrants from the Dominican Republic, Perez was a former special counsel for the late illegal alien amnesty champion...
In response to:
@rgama: You obviously didn't read anything Ms Malkin just wrote...
The Beltway is buzzing over President Obama's likely nomination of Thomas E. Perez as the next head of the U.S. Department of Labor. But when Americans find out whom Perez has lobbied for most aggressively over the course of his extremist leftwing social justice career, they'll be wondering which country Obama's pick really plans to serve.
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago