My most vivid recent impression of McCain was when he said we didn't need "boots on the ground" at the border - that electronic surveillance would work just fine - as a young Mexican woman climbed over the fence right in front of him - and headed north, either to Washington State to get her driver's license or west into California to get her free: housing, food, medical, dental, cel phone......
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago