Right. Just step out onto your balcony in a tenement, in say Harlem, and crank off a couple of rounds with a 12 gauge, 870 Remington. The sound of the return fire would be deafening - if the shooter doesn't hit an innocent bystander through a wall or higher floor. The really scary part is that this bonehead is a heartbeat from the presidency.
Good ol’ Uncle Joe.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago