Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
What happened 200 years ago was tragic. But not everybody celebrated the actions of our government. Many people stood up against the atrocities then, just as they are standing up against the atrocities today. Arguing that our nation has sin in it's history doesn't justify continued evil. As a nation, we are supposed to grow. And we did to a point. Now we are sliding into the abyss as a people. If we don't stand up to truly shameful--and I use the word "shameful" because I can't think of a word strong enough--things, such as the deaths--and celebration over the deaths--of countless innocent babies, there is nothing left. We are completely morally bankrupt.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 17 hours ago