Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
What happened 200 years ago was tragic. But not everybody celebrated the actions of our government. Many people stood up against the atrocities then, just as they are standing up against the atrocities today. Arguing that our nation has sin in it's history doesn't justify continued evil. As a nation, we are supposed to grow. And we did to a point. Now we are sliding into the abyss as a people. If we don't stand up to truly shameful--and I use the word "shameful" because I can't think of a word strong enough--things, such as the deaths--and celebration over the deaths--of countless innocent babies, there is nothing left. We are completely morally bankrupt.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 7 hours ago