Just like everything else he proposes, this has unintended consequences, Seniors on a fixed income are always victims when the minimum wage is raised. Are workers better off? Perhaps a few, but the vast majority of us will be worse off because we will not get a raise and our cost of living will be artificially raised. Those making minimum wage will likely see their hours cut just like they did after Obamacare.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 5 hours ago