Just like everything else he proposes, this has unintended consequences, Seniors on a fixed income are always victims when the minimum wage is raised. Are workers better off? Perhaps a few, but the vast majority of us will be worse off because we will not get a raise and our cost of living will be artificially raised. Those making minimum wage will likely see their hours cut just like they did after Obamacare.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago