Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
Dear Rich-Bi@tch, as much as I enjoy seeing and hearing about individual success stories, it's much more effective when those stories have some semblance of truth. Some folks are all yak, no jack. I seriously doubt your version, but your life is your choice. We've seen who the idiots are and now you've got four more years to finish the job. Personally, I hope the real producers of wealth in this country don't shun this nation for greener pastures, but their life is their choice. I support you both. Neither of you support me.
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 3 hours ago