You don't have an inkling of what the truth is about China. "Entire population wears pollution masks", as seen on CNN I suppose? I just spent 6 weeks in Beijing and central China. And yes, some folks wear those masks. It's a small percentage, not nearly the entire population. Heck, I see lots of Asians wearing those masks here in Las Vegas. And they also seem to enjoy their thriving economy and their traditions that aren't all conducive to your idea of countering global warming either. Methinks they need someone like you to lead the charge of adopting all the aspects of the Kyoto treaty that would have been laid on the US, onto China instead. Good luck with that, I hear they treat dissidents well there.
Dr. Sowell, you should be President of the United States. Whatever it takes, I'll gladly be the first to sign up to make it happen. You're truly cut from cloth we'll likely never see again, so please do it now, sir, I beg of you. You're what this country needs, somebody unafraid to tell it as it is, without rancor or indecision. We haven't had someone of your timbre as President or candidate since 1980 and we've gone any which way but up since that man left office. Please consider this, Dr. Sowell. I don't do grovel often or well, but damn it this country needs you.

Bernanke's Market Games

JungJoe Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 10:45 AM
Anybody who believes in government as God is a left nut and you, under any heading, are a left nut ngoodman. You wear it well, scrotum bag.

Obama's Electronic Medical Records Scam

JungJoe Wrote: Dec 14, 2012 10:57 AM
Just another step toward the cliff, folks. Give the government more power this is what we get. Next somebody's gonna tell me the Patriot Act isn't all it was cracked up to be, perhaps?

Killing The Goose

JungJoe Wrote: Nov 20, 2012 11:15 AM
Reminds me of my trucking days trying to deliver loads to union shops. Bust my rear to get there in good time, hot load and all, but the goons had their ducks lined up and wouldn't lift a finger or their behinds unless it was in their best personal interest. Rather than doing the job right and expediently, what the goons did best was burn time while doing as little work as was humanly possible in the most amount of time. What a waste of time, money and productivity.

Disaster Ignorance

JungJoe Wrote: Nov 15, 2012 11:09 AM
Dr. Williams, you're spot on as usual and I envy your ability to educate in such a manner that even I can grasp the point, but far too many people would rather have the room provided at no cost to them whatsoever. Someone else, in their line of reasoning, should foot the bill. Personally, I can't wait to see what my gubmint hootch will look like when the time comes(sarc). I don't see much, if any, good coming out of four more years of government intervention in our lives, whichever party is responsible. God help us all, maybe some of your common sense will prevail. Otherwise it's food stamps, welfare and long lines at the doctor's office in perpetuity for all.
Just another bump in the road to Bassarackward, certainly not optimal. But what we should all be looking at is over there, at the cheating husband Petraeus. That's the real scandal, squirrels.

Did Freedom Win?

JungJoe Wrote: Nov 15, 2012 10:47 AM
I've got a question for any statist trolls on this channel. When we're all on your gubmint plantation, will any of us have to work or can we just stay in the hootch and chill all day every day?

Gross Misconceptions

JungJoe Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 10:26 AM
Dear Rich-Bi@tch, as much as I enjoy seeing and hearing about individual success stories, it's much more effective when those stories have some semblance of truth. Some folks are all yak, no jack. I seriously doubt your version, but your life is your choice. We've seen who the idiots are and now you've got four more years to finish the job. Personally, I hope the real producers of wealth in this country don't shun this nation for greener pastures, but their life is their choice. I support you both. Neither of you support me.