Tragic School Stories

JungJoe Wrote: Feb 04, 2015 10:42 PM
Dr. Williams has so far resisted any requests to run for President. Could he be persuaded to act as the designated deliverer of every rebuttal address opposite Obama's weekly Saturday and SOTU fiascoes, new conferences, etc. Please?

Obama Versus America

JungJoe Wrote: Feb 04, 2015 10:21 PM
Parasites readily move from host to host.
And the leech left sucks on the government apple paid for by the producing few. Good luck with those apples.

The Shameless Hackery of Harry Reid

JungJoe Wrote: Jan 30, 2015 6:58 PM
Jack Daniels took out the right eye, Jim Beam, or even more apropos Jose Cuervo, will take out the other during Pinky's next bender.
Judge can release after conviction while the convicted awaits his sentencing. Judge perhaps, should shoulder some blame in a case such as this.

Obama's Narcissistic Dissing of Israel

JungJoe Wrote: Jan 30, 2015 4:34 PM
Bam's putting distance between himself and Jimmy Carter as the worst preezy of all time, but at an expense I can't accept. So many strong Leaders in the world and we settle for this petulant child. Shameful. We should've picked our own damn cotton and tobacco.

Derail Fast Track!

JungJoe Wrote: Jan 30, 2015 4:08 PM
I'd have to say Pat was and is on the right side of this and other problems. I should've listened when the country had a chance, dammit.

Derail Fast Track!

JungJoe Wrote: Jan 30, 2015 4:06 PM
I remember some of the conversation about NAFTA 20 years or so ago, and I wonder when we're supposed to get all the good things we were promised if NAFTA was passed. All I've seen is our borders being blurred and a bigger underclass of tax/fake money recipients and a business culture that produces very little in goods but bigger money for the elite class. Can somebody say "transfer of wealth?"

Defining Hillary Down

JungJoe Wrote: Jan 30, 2015 3:51 PM
If I may add, she's also not physically fit for the challenge, plus the myriad other problems she's going to face from Benghazi, her lack of achievement as SOS and Senator and trails of Wall Street connections, etc.

Defining Hillary Down

JungJoe Wrote: Jan 30, 2015 3:46 PM
While I believe Hillary would be easy to run against and defeat, I'm not convinced she'll even be the dems candidate. Obama will have much to say about that and "the one" doesn't care for the wretch (or her husband). The far left runs the demo party and Cankles doesn't fit that bunch.
An alternate construction of the column's title I'd much prefer: "Taliban Leader Obama, Swapped For Alleged Deserter Bergdahl......"