At some point, the full story of Anthony Weiner and his sexual relationships and texting habits will finally be told. In the meantime, the serially evasive Mr. Weiner should take his marital troubles and personal compulsions out of the public eye, away from cameras, off the Web and out of the race for...
His wife is a Hillary Clinton acolyte. She studied at the knee of the Queen of "forgiveness in pursuit of political power." No big surprise that this alleged "feminist" would put up with this unrepentant sleazeball to be first lady of New York - and then hopefully even greater power. But methinks she has harnessed herself to the wrong horse. As for the title of this column, "Misleading and evasive"? I'd say "Liar, Liar, Pants on fire!!!!!" But he's a Dem, he supports abortion on demand, he's tied to the Clintons and 2016 is "Hillary's turn," so he will be able to get away with pretty much anything.
The New York Times isn't buying Anthony Weiner's latest apology for new raunchy sexual photos and messages that emerged yesterday. The NYT, like the rest of America, wants Weiner out of the race for mayor. Hopefully New York voters will feel the same way.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 8 hours ago