For Duncan, the civil rights issue was that black elementary and high school students are disciplined at a higher rate than whites. His evidence for discrimination is that blacks are three and a half times more likely to be suspended or expelled than their white peers. Duncan and his Obama administration supporters conveniently...
Recently at our office two black employees (female) got into a fistfight and one of them pulled a knife on the other. IN the building. A couple of large male employees were able to pull them apart without injury, and our security guard arrived and escorted them to Human Resources where they were both summarily fired. A black female manager in the department who witnessed the altercation filed a discrimination complaint (EEOC) against the COMPANY for firing these two thugettes. Her claim? That WE (the white management team and HR) should realize that violence is considered an acceptable form of conflict resolution in the black community.
If I were a Klansman, wanting to sabotage black education, I couldn't find better allies than education establishment liberals and officials in the Obama administration, especially Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, who in March 2010 announced that his department was "going to reinvigorate civil rights enforcement."
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 15 hours ago