For Duncan, the civil rights issue was that black elementary and high school students are disciplined at a higher rate than whites. His evidence for discrimination is that blacks are three and a half times more likely to be suspended or expelled than their white peers. Duncan and his Obama administration supporters conveniently...
Recently at our office two black employees (female) got into a fistfight and one of them pulled a knife on the other. IN the building. A couple of large male employees were able to pull them apart without injury, and our security guard arrived and escorted them to Human Resources where they were both summarily fired. A black female manager in the department who witnessed the altercation filed a discrimination complaint (EEOC) against the COMPANY for firing these two thugettes. Her claim? That WE (the white management team and HR) should realize that violence is considered an acceptable form of conflict resolution in the black community.
If I were a Klansman, wanting to sabotage black education, I couldn't find better allies than education establishment liberals and officials in the Obama administration, especially Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, who in March 2010 announced that his department was "going to reinvigorate civil rights enforcement."
- Obama administration routs scourge of ISIS pink cookies in schools Jazz Shaw 19 mins ago
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago