I just checked out Dr. Harrison's bio on the CSUN website. I figured with all of the emphasis on Diversity she must be black, but I was wrong. She has her PhD and Master's degrees in SOCIAL WORK (ugh) and her bachelors in American Studies. Would that be WHITE American studies, or Native American studies? The bio doesn't specify. She has spent most of her career at Florida State, which I understand is not a hotbed of DIVERSITY. I'm thinking there is some serious white guilt going on here. Also, most social workers I know - especially the ones who never actually DO any social work, they just talk about it and study it - tend to be condescending bozos with big superiority complexes.
Dianne Harrison is the new president of California State University, Northridge (CSUN). It’s a small college in the Golden State but it sure is loaded with diversity. How do I know? Because Dianne has written a letter to the entire university, telling everyone how diverse they are and, more importantly, what a great person she is because she loves diversity. In her short email of around 800 words she refers to diversity no less than 17 times (and I have highlighted them in bold letters). Because it is so dripping with Orwellian double-speak, I thought it would be fun to reproduce...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014