I just checked out Dr. Harrison's bio on the CSUN website. I figured with all of the emphasis on Diversity she must be black, but I was wrong. She has her PhD and Master's degrees in SOCIAL WORK (ugh) and her bachelors in American Studies. Would that be WHITE American studies, or Native American studies? The bio doesn't specify. She has spent most of her career at Florida State, which I understand is not a hotbed of DIVERSITY. I'm thinking there is some serious white guilt going on here. Also, most social workers I know - especially the ones who never actually DO any social work, they just talk about it and study it - tend to be condescending bozos with big superiority complexes.
Dianne Harrison is the new president of California State University, Northridge (CSUN). It’s a small college in the Golden State but it sure is loaded with diversity. How do I know? Because Dianne has written a letter to the entire university, telling everyone how diverse they are and, more importantly, what a great person she is because she loves diversity. In her short email of around 800 words she refers to diversity no less than 17 times (and I have highlighted them in bold letters). Because it is so dripping with Orwellian double-speak, I thought it would be fun to reproduce...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 15 hours ago