I just checked out Dr. Harrison's bio on the CSUN website. I figured with all of the emphasis on Diversity she must be black, but I was wrong. She has her PhD and Master's degrees in SOCIAL WORK (ugh) and her bachelors in American Studies. Would that be WHITE American studies, or Native American studies? The bio doesn't specify. She has spent most of her career at Florida State, which I understand is not a hotbed of DIVERSITY. I'm thinking there is some serious white guilt going on here. Also, most social workers I know - especially the ones who never actually DO any social work, they just talk about it and study it - tend to be condescending bozos with big superiority complexes.
Dianne Harrison is the new president of California State University, Northridge (CSUN). It’s a small college in the Golden State but it sure is loaded with diversity. How do I know? Because Dianne has written a letter to the entire university, telling everyone how diverse they are and, more importantly, what a great person she is because she loves diversity. In her short email of around 800 words she refers to diversity no less than 17 times (and I have highlighted them in bold letters). Because it is so dripping with Orwellian double-speak, I thought it would be fun to reproduce...
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago