I just checked out Dr. Harrison's bio on the CSUN website. I figured with all of the emphasis on Diversity she must be black, but I was wrong. She has her PhD and Master's degrees in SOCIAL WORK (ugh) and her bachelors in American Studies. Would that be WHITE American studies, or Native American studies? The bio doesn't specify. She has spent most of her career at Florida State, which I understand is not a hotbed of DIVERSITY. I'm thinking there is some serious white guilt going on here. Also, most social workers I know - especially the ones who never actually DO any social work, they just talk about it and study it - tend to be condescending bozos with big superiority complexes.
Dianne Harrison is the new president of California State University, Northridge (CSUN). It’s a small college in the Golden State but it sure is loaded with diversity. How do I know? Because Dianne has written a letter to the entire university, telling everyone how diverse they are and, more importantly, what a great person she is because she loves diversity. In her short email of around 800 words she refers to diversity no less than 17 times (and I have highlighted them in bold letters). Because it is so dripping with Orwellian double-speak, I thought it would be fun to reproduce...
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago