This is also reflected in Congress, where the vast majority of our Representatives and Senators are LAWYERS and not businessmen. Those who line the pockets of Congress get favorable tax treatment and favorable legislation. Those who don't get vilified. Take Warren Buffet. He gave lots on money to Obama in return for Obama's pledge to bankrupt the coal industry. Why? Because Warren Buffet is heavily invested in the oil and gas industry in North Dakota. He even bought his own railroad so he could vertically integrate production and transportation and make money off of all of it. Corporations and the 1% are only evil if they don't give money and lip service to the correct leftists and their causes.
If she's been drinking when she signs the contract, and then the guy doesn't call her in the morning or she gets P.O'd about something else, she can still come back and file sexual assault charges because she was impaired at the time she signed the agreement. Honestly, can the State of California GET any more ridiculous?
Since the people involved, most prominently the victim, Suge Knight, don't want to cooperate with the police in the investigation of the shooting, why do the police bother? This infuriates me - and probably the cops - that when there are violent crimes in "the black community," nobody saw nothing and nobody wants to cooperate with the investigation, but as soon as a TV camera comes on the people in the neighborhood p-ss and moan and whine about how the po-po ain't doin' nothin' about crime in the black community.

The Continued Farce

DG in GA Wrote: 1 hour ago (9:25 AM)
You know, it is so stupid when the "climate change idiots" claim that the earth would be waaay hotter if the oceans didn't mitigate the heat, I have to ask, "Haven't the oceans ALWAYS been there?" I mean, the oceans aren't something new. So they have been mitigating heating and cooling all along. Also, in what way did the DINOSAURS cause the last round of global warming? I mean, they would have needed REALLY BIG SUVs, but they weren't known for their manufacturing prowess. Perhaps it was all the methane they expelled...
The ONLY reasons this case is getting national attention are the "citizens" of the 'hood took the opportunity of the shooting as an excuse to riot, loot and burn. That was Day 1. On Day 2, the race baiting, ambulance-chasing law firm of Parks and Crump out of Miami convinced Michael Brown's mother and stepfather to retain their services to score a multi-million-dollar payday out of the City of Ferguson and the police department. In order to do that, there had to be huge pressure brought to bear on the police and prosecutors the way this same law firm did in the Trayvon Martin case. No indictment, no payday. So Parks and Crump pull out their cellphones and speed dial the New Black Panthers and their buddies Holder and Obama. They also get their favorite PR firm involved to round up the media, and the Black Panthers bus in some black people to "riot." You gotta have some riot action, or the media gets bored. Soon there are more media people than "protestors." Of course, with that level of media interest, it was a given that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would hop on their private jets and hurry down to get on the tee vee. Heck, they would have flown on their own power if they could. Getting Holder to come out and initiate a DOJ investigation ensures 1) more pressure for an indictment of the police officer no matter what the evidence says, and 2) the threat of a civil rights suit by the DOJ if they can't get a criminal indictment. Don't kid yourselves: This is ALL about the potential payday the ambulance chasers want from the City of Ferguson, just as the entire Trayvon Martin / Zimmerman debacle was about scoring a payday for Trayvon Martin's folks. Just getting the indictment got Martin's folks $1.7 MILLION. Of course, their scum-sucking lawyers probably took half.

Toddler's Aunt Already Faces Life Sentence

DG in GA Wrote: 22 hours ago (11:53 AM)
There are so many errors on the part of that Aunt. First, who takes two-year-olds to a movie that gets out at 10:30 at night? They should be in bed long before that. Second, she was downtown in a big city where anything can happen to her or the kids, and instead of being vigilant, she's busy talking on her CELLPHONE??? Third, she crosses the street AGAINST the light, on a busy street in a big city at night. Fourth, she leaves a BLACK child standing in the middle of the street AT NIGHT in a busy interesction while she is crossing AGAINST the light. I can believe someone could hit that child and maybe not even know it. How was the child dressed? In a blaze orange shirt, or in blue jeans and a dark shirt? I appreciate Ms. Saunders having some compassion for the Aunt, but this sound criminally negligent to me. If I were on the jury, I'd have to find her guilty, unless there is some exculpatory evidence here. Plus, being charged is not the same as being found guilty. If a jury hears the evidence and finds her not guilty, she walks. Plus, if this is an overcharge, the prosecutor can always bargain it down. But I think it's about time that cellphone negligence is brought out into the public eye and people are held accountable for their stupidity. I also hope they find the driver of that car. I can't believe they don't have traffic cameras in San Fran.

Blacks Must Confront Reality

DG in GA Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 10:17 AM
Well, since you mentioned it, in 2012 (I believe) there were more black babies aborted than born in New York City. Margaret Sanger's eugenics project has been a rousing success.

A Problem Bigger than Ferguson

DG in GA Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 10:11 AM
And may I add that when I sat in on some of the sessions, half of the women in the room were sound asleep. They just put their heads down on the table and slept, and nobody said a word. I guarantee, that would NOT have happened if I'd been teaching those classes!

A Problem Bigger than Ferguson

DG in GA Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 10:08 AM
I lived in Wisconsin when they instituted the Welfare-to-Work program. Basically I think you could only be on welfare for two years, and during that time you had to get job skills training because your welfare check would be going away. At the end of the first year, the ever-so-leftist Milwaukee Journal published a big bleeding heart section in the Sunday paper that "tracked" the results of the program to date. The Journal lamented the terrible impact this new law was having on welfare recipients - mostly women. Why, some of these women were having to move back in with their families! The horror!!! A lot of women had packed up their kids and moved to Illinois where you can get welfare for life without any work obligation. The Journal considered these people to be casualties of the program. How dare the taxpayers and lawmakers of Wisconsin put time limits on welfare handouts! Imagine what would happen if other states followed suit and required all welfare recipients to work, and cut them off after a certain time period! Where would people go to get handouts for life??? During the implementation of the program, I volunteered to design and deliver some of the job skills training programs. Since this was what I do for a living, I thought the programs I put together were pretty good. Basic, but good. However I was told by the social workers that they weren't basic ENOUGH. They told me that the women they would be working with had not only never had a job, but they don't KNOW anyone who has ever had a job. Generations of their families and friends had never had a job. They told me these women had to be taught to use an alarm clock, to take a shower every day, that they will be expected to SHOW UP at work. Oh, and I was also told (by the all-black team of social workers) that my services would not be needed to deliver the training, since the women they'd be working with would never listen to a white woman about anything. I asked "What about the white welfare mothers?" They looked at me like I was nuts.

A Whopper Of A Deal

DG in GA Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 9:47 AM
Hopefully BK will get better coffee. I like their breakfast sandwiches, hate their coffee. Tim Horton's breakfast stuff isn't great, but their coff is better than BK.