I doubt te Target incident ever even happeded. Moochele did not go to Target without an entourage of Secret Servicce agents and photographers at the side throughout the excursion. I seriously doubt any normal shoper ever got within 50' of Moochelle. That whole Target thing was just a publicity stunt made to try to soften her image and make her "appear" to be normal.

The Downside of Living Alone

DG in GA Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 12:26 PM
I grew up in a home with seven sibs, two parents and a grandparent all living under one roof with 1 1/2 bathrooms. It was loud, chaotic, messy - everything you can imagine it would be. My mom left her job as a scientist to raise her kids. She cooked three meals a day for all of those people, did their laundry and tried to keep up with the impossible task of keeping the house clean enough to be healthy, in between daily trips to the grocery store and running her kids to their various after school activities. When I grew up I wanted nothing more than MY OWN PLACE! I kept it clean, it was decorated exactly the way I wanted, nobody stole my stuff, nobody borrowed my clothes without permission...it was heaven.
Funny you say that; during my career I changed jobs a few times because the companies I was working for were purchased by companies from NYC, and / or L.A. Oh, and another one in Seattle. Each time, the new company moved my job to their corporate HQ, which required me to move to NYC, L.A. and Seattle. Each time I said "No thanks" and took a severance package, preferring to be unemployed to living in any of those places.

The Feminist Rape of Reputation

DG in GA Wrote: Dec 12, 2014 11:28 AM
How fortunate there were cops involved in your situation. While the whole experience was absolutely reprehensible from your standpoint, imagine if you had been in college and instead of cops and the criminal justice system you would have been subjected to a Campus Assault Board where the burden of proof would have been on you, not the victim.

The Man Hating Media

DG in GA Wrote: Dec 12, 2014 11:19 AM
The one in five stat (which equates to 20% of female college students) is absolutely bogus. If you look at CRIME stats, and rape is a crime, the number is .03%, which is consistent with women in the general population. The difference is that the feminists and the left, in their ongoing war on men, have changed the definition of rape to include things like "unwanted touching," "unwanted kissing," "sex under the influence of alcohol," "sex that the female partner regrets at some point in the future like when the guy doesn't call the next day," you get the idea. That's why the feminists and the left want rape (and sexual assault) on college campuses to be adjudicated by a campus Sexual Assault Board or some other named committee, rather than through the criminal justice system The criminal justice system requires proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, as determined by a jury of local citizens. A Campus Assault Board requires a 51% belief in the guilt of the accused based on the narrative of the alleged victim and her girlfriends. If the girl tells a convincing story that pleases the feminists on the Board, the guy can be expelled from college, and have his future tarnished because he had the incredible bad sense to attempt carnal knowledge of a feminist. To add some gravitas (a favored term on the left) to the whole Campus Lynch Mob...er, Assault Board concept, the Obama Administration, through the Department of Education, has launched an initiative to root out campus sexual assault, complete with funding for studies and grant money to fund the lynch mobs..., er, Assault Boards. Wherever there is federal money available you know the colleges and universities are going to jump on board. This whole thing is ridiculous and disgusting. As for the frats being a secret hotbed of conservatism, you are correct, that is completely bogus. Now, that said, many frats at elite schools ARE made up of rich guys, and leftists assume that all rich guys are conservative. We know that's not true, but that is the left's narrative and they will not be dwayed from it. As for the frats being all white, again, nonsense, but the left has never let reality get in the way of their belief system.

The College Rape Club

DG in GA Wrote: Dec 11, 2014 7:06 PM
I am a woman and I'm appalled at the way I see women - especially young women - dress these days. When I am out and about in town, or even at work I see woman afyer woman dressed like hookers. I hear my mother's voice in my brain saying, "No daughter of mine is leaving the house looking like that!" At work I get the double whammy of young women who come to work in low cut blouses with push-up bras, heavy makeup complete with false eyelashes, short, short skirts and super high-heeled pumps. Then they come to my office (I work in HR) and complain that they are being sexually harassed. Yep! Some Neanderthal male in the office responded to the way she was dressed and expressed an interest in buying what she was selling (or, better yet, getting it for free), and now she is in my office acting like some Victorian maiden on the fainting couch. Honestly, I am required to investigate this junk. What I really want to do is tell the young woman to wash her face, put on some clothes and some more sensible shoes and act like a professional who does not work in the world's oldest profession. What I end up having to do instead is send some poor horny guy to sexual harassment training...again.

The College Rape Club

DG in GA Wrote: Dec 11, 2014 10:33 AM
Actually these days on college campuses rape is whatever the female wants to make it. This is one reason colleges and universities are trying to keep rape claims in-house, and out of the criminal justice system. They don't want the police involved because they don't want the public (along with parents and alumni) to know that girls are being raped on campus. Also, one of the new feminist platforms in their never-ending man-hating quest for relevance is the notion that the vast majority of rape goes unreported. So the Obama Administration, through the Department of Education, is throwing vast amounts of OUR money at colleges and universities to promote this stupid - and FALSE - notion.

The College Rape Club

DG in GA Wrote: Dec 11, 2014 10:28 AM
Raymond, as a retired Human Resource executive I can tell you that blacks who are determined to succeed and willing to work hard for it are NOT hindered along the way by racism. In fact, the reality is that they are given so many breaks that the people who are really harmed are the white males who get NO special treatment, and are the only class of citizens in this country who can't sue when they are legitimately discriminated against.

The College Rape Club

DG in GA Wrote: Dec 11, 2014 10:23 AM
Oh, I forgot to write that her basis for calling it rape was that she was drunk and HE should have known that she was too drunk to legally consent to sex so HE should not have invited a drunk flirt back to his room. She feels absolutely no responsibility for this chain of events, but HE should be expelled.

The College Rape Club

DG in GA Wrote: Dec 11, 2014 10:19 AM
Unfortunately Herald, according to the new definition of rape embraced by colleges and universities across the country, as well as the Department of Education, rape is pretty much anything a woman says it is. Sleep with a guy you don't really know and he doesn't call you the next day? Haul him in front of a rape tribunal. Universities are discouraging female students from seeking justice in a criminal court (where it belongs) under the notion that a criminal proceeding further traumatizes the "victim" and also the standard of proof is too high. Campus rape tribunals don't require any evidence and the standard for a guilty verdict is that the "judges" believe the victim at least 51%. Heather MacDonald wrote an excellent piece in The Weekly Standard where she told of an actual case at Occidental College in California. A freshman girl, on a weekend drinking binge and determined to lose her virginity, meets and flirts with a guy at a party on Friday night, then sees him again at another party on Saturday. At the Saturday party she is so outrageous in her flirting that, while dancing with him, she removes her shirt and grinds herself against him. At some point she leaves the party and goes back to her room. The guy texts her and invites her to come tohis room for some "private time." She asks if he has condoms, which sounds to me like she is pretty clear about what the purpose of their late assignation is. She leaves her room and walks across campus to his dorm room. She takes off all her clothes and they proceed to get busy. They have sex multiple times. Then she getsdressed and leaves, stopping off at ANOTHER party on her way back to the dorm. The next day the guy doesn't call her, nor does he ever ask her out. Angry because she now feels used, even though she was clearly asking for it, she decides she was raped and goes to the campus rape squad to have the guy brought up on charges by the tribunal. The "victim" is demanding that he be expelled from Occidental for raping her, because having to see him walking around campus not in love with her is too upsetting and creating a "hostile environment" for her. This, folks, is a TRUE story and an example of what the feminists AND Obama's Department of Education are trying to do to men on college campuses across America.