On Wednesday Hudson also revealed that a group calling itself Catholics for Obama had been making push poll phone calls in support of the president's re-election bid. Among the questions being asked, he said, was "How can you support a 'Mormon' who does not believe in Jesus Christ?" The phone banker making the call, which in this case went to a woman Hudson...
Mitt Romney appears to think that, in respect of the bizarre beliefs of his church, he has come up with a twofer response. Not only can he decline to answer questions about these beliefs, he can also reap additional benefit from complaining that people keep asking him about them. In a video response of self-pity last week, he responded to some allegedly anti-Mormon "push poll" calls in Iowa and New Hampshire by saying that it was "un-American" to bring up his "faith," especially "at a time when we are preparing for Thanksgiving," whatever that had to do with it. Mark Hemingway in National Review Online, reported that it was actually theRomney campaign that had that had initiated the anti-Mormon push-poll calls in the first place!
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 56 mins ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 3 hours ago