The answer was yes. They explained that they had strongly supported Ronald Reagan, and then they supported George H.W. Bush because they had supported Reagan, and then supported George...
In response to:
Hey "aintnothing" ...... Your comment is 100% WRONG! Bush bashers NEVER have any valid complaints. GWB's Tax Relief 2003 created 8 million jobs, and the Democratic Congress starting in 2007 caused the recession and the financial crisis. Where have you been?
In January 2008, at a John McCain rally in Columbia, S.C., I asked a number of local politicos to look back to the brutal 2000 Republican primary in their state, the one between McCain and George W. Bush. They had all supported Bush back then, and I asked whether, given the inconclusive wars, runaway federal spending and economic catastrophe of the next eight years, they felt they made the right choice.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago