The Obama campaign's deputy manager, Stephanie Cutter, accused Romney of taking advantage of lower tax rates for capital gains available only to "those at the top." Is Cutter saying Romney is wrong to obey tax law? The tax code is a mess. It, not Romney, should be the object...
What is the big deal? Does it not make more sense for the Romney's to contribute 30% to charity than to pay even one extra dime than required by law to our government that wastes so much money? Think about it.
Did anyone think the release of Mitt Romney's tax returns would satisfy Democrats and make them focus on the real issues in this campaign, including President Obama's failed domestic and foreign policy record and approaching massive tax increases? If so, please call me for a great deal on Arizona swampland.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago