Remember when President Obama was justifiably criticized for saying that the private sector was “doing fine” last summer when tens of millions of Americans were struggling to find work and the national unemployment rate languished above 8 percent? This was a stunning admission. And Republicans, for their part, did something right for a change by taking advantage of the president’s blunder. However, according to AEI’s Aparna Mathur and data compiled by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the only workers who seem to be “doing fine” nowadays --...
Not to worry everybody. Summer of Recovery IV commences June 21, 2013. The Community Organizer will become a knight in shining armor to restore prosperity as he hikes taxes on employers, regulates the daylights out of businesses, ramps up health care costs, increases energy costs, and makes everything hunky dory. Feel good yet?
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 4 hours ago