Raise your hand if you're the least bit surprised. Harry Reid's Senate has perfected the art of doing nothing; from not passing budgets to not taking up President Obama's various proposals. They also do quite a bit of not debating or voting on legislation -- due to a record number of Republican filibusters, triggered by Reid's historic abuse of shutting down the amendment process. So with America on the precipice of devastating across-the-board tax...
In response to:
Obama wants your taxes to go up, and so he is leading us over the cliff. He also expects you to blame Republicans for his screw-ups.
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 44 minutes ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 4 hours ago